Coach Jeff Higuera is a life-time student of the science and psychology of elite performance and spend the last ten yeas developing one of the most successful sports performance training programs in the southeast United States.
Coach Higuera is considered one of the top up and coming performance coaches and fitness entrepreneurs in the country. An expert in the world of sports performance training, Caoch Higuera is a featured author on top strength and conditioning sites such as strength coach.com. He has been featured on various national TV programs, ESPN radio, and continues to help reshape the fitness and performance industry through his passion and creativity.
Since the age of twenty-two Coach Jeff Higuera has been presenting on performance at the local and national level. His clients include NFL Pro-Bowlers, Super Bowl Champions, MLB All-Stars, NBA Stars, UFC Fighters, High School Basketball All-Americans, top business franchises and S&P 500 companies. He is currently a hired consultant for the #1 rated fitness product company in the world.
Coach Higuera's training philosophy is simple: SPEED KILLS...STRENGTH COMPELS...BUT POWER PREVAILS. Coach Higuera designs all of his programs and training methods to constitute, cultivate, and sustain the highest degree of relative power through sixty to ninety minutes of high level competition by:
1. ...Creating an anchored musculoskeletal framework (infrastructure) to transfer force efficiently
2. ...Creating reactionary (neuromuscularly) and adaptable (mobile) pathways for force to travel
3. ...Maximizing relative force development through progressive and controlled range of motion
4. ...Maximizing relative power development by increasing speed of force developed
5 ...Maximizing and sustaining relative power endurance through sixty to ninety minutes of training and competition.
Coach Higuera believes even more in the power of the mind. After a decade of study and observation of elite athlete's and performers he has concluded that no matter how talented one is the mind is always the limiting factor. He believes at the highest level's the power of one's mind is what separates the good from the great.
With this Coach Higuera strives to constitute, cultivate, and sustain the highest degree of personal power (confidence) through sixty to ninety minutes of high level competition by:
1. ...Exemplifying personal power through confidence, character, fearlessness, and integrity.
2. ...Providing a challenging, motivating, and supportive environment.
3. ...Cultivating confident thoughts and actions through daily education, training, and self-discipline.
4. ...Challenging the integrity of thoughts and actions through maximizing physical adversity and worst conditions possible.
5 ...Maximizing confident actions produced by powerful thoughts of confidence, fearlessness, and character, through sixty to ninety minutes of training and competition